Getting cozy at WDW

Disco_Punk

...but mostly America
So, the wife and I will be celebrating 5 years of marriage (and 10 years together!!) on our October trip to the Vacation Kingdom. We're WDW veterans, for the most part, but I've been thinking tonight. We plan to take it pretty easy on this trip. Not really going for the race to Space/dash to Splash vibe. Here's the question: what's your favorite cozy spot at WDW? Somewhere we can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or share a churro. Not necessarily intimate, more-so comfy. We're usually so busy racing around that I've never taken the time to consider it!

I like the spot on Main Street between Aribus glass place and pandora jewelry. It's nice to take your order from Starbucks and sit there enjoy the atmosphere. There are several tables back there. Also, on the train station second floor and then you get to see everyone run by. There are plenty of spots!

I like the spot on Main Street between Aribus glass place and pandora jewelry. It's nice to take your order from Starbucks and sit there enjoy the atmosphere. There are several tables back there. Also, on the train station second floor and then you get to see everyone run by. There are plenty of spots!
I will cut and paste this to my notes! I will need to take some breaks due to new medication and I can tell the family where to find me!

Great ideas! I never thought about TS island. To be honest, I've been to MK at least 15 times and I've never set foot on it!

Nomad Lounge at AK is a very cool spot, but we were there before Pandora opened. I'm sure at off times it's still a comfy spot to grab a drink.

Nomand Lounge at AK is great also Geyser Point at WL. You can watch the water pageant from there. Carriage ride at POR is very nice at night.

If the Tomorrowland Terrace Quick Service isn't open, we like getting ice cream sundaes from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlour and going up to the seating area at Tomorrowland Terrace. It's usually quiet, out of the direct sunlight, and good for people watching. :)

There are benches on the walkway from the International Gateway ito Epcot that I really enjoy with a coffee. I also love sitting on the boardwalk for people watching.

Belle Vue lounge at BWI is cozy, especially in the afternoon. Hardly anyone there mid-afternoon. Garden View tea room at the GF is also cozy although busier than Belle Vue Lounge.

Where will you be staying?

In the parks I enjoy:
The gardens in China in Epcot, wander around to the back and there are benches. The gardens in Japan near the quick service restaurant. The tile room in Morocco.
At HS used to love the streets of America but since that is not longer there, we enjoy going to the lounge at Hollywood Brown Derby.
At AK, there are all sorts of benches along both trails and little cubby hole spots everywhere.
At MK, the rocking chairs across from the Christmas shop, just cop a squat in any of the turfed spots.

We love to sit in some of the resorts. The Grand Floridian Lobby is one of our favorites. We love the WL and BC also. There also is a terrace off the Boardwalk Inn lobby that has comfortable seating. We also love sitting on the Boardwalk with some coffee and some ice cream from Ample Hill Creamery.

Head round to the Boardwalk Inn as there are lots of great places there. Get a bite and drink from the bakery then head to the lobby of the hotel. Just outside the lobby are some chairs on the balcony. If you want somewherecair conditioned go into the lounge next to the lobby or head over to the Beach Club and sit in the Solarium.

The Wildnerness Lodge has wonderful, cozy nooks. There are seating areas on each floor with fireplaces and comfortable seating. Also in the Wildnerness Lodge Villas next door there is a very special room with the train Walt Disney built for the backyard of his house on Carolwood Drive, as well as other wonderful memorabilia and comfy seating. The lobby area has a fireplace and lots of comfy seating and there is a cozy outdoor porch with a wooded view.

In the MK, the alley on Main Street that another poster mentioned is a good one. Cinderella's wishing well is also quiet and cozy.

We used to love the seating area in the back of the Writer's Stop in HS, but the Writer's Stop is gone and I don't know what's in there now.

Epcot - gardens in Japan, Enoteca in Italy, gardens and shopping area in England, outdoor areas in Canada.

Lots of places in AK. Look along the river for seating areas.

I know there are more, but I can't think off the top of my head right now.

The Wildnerness Lodge has wonderful, cozy nooks. There are seating areas on each floor with fireplaces and comfortable seating. Also in the Wildnerness Lodge Villas next door there is a very special room with the train Walt Disney built for the backyard of his house on Carolwood Drive, as well as other wonderful memorabilia and comfy seating. The lobby area has a fireplace and lots of comfy seating and there is a cozy outdoor porch with a wooded view.

In the MK, the alley on Main Street that another poster mentioned is a good one. Cinderella's wishing well is also quiet and cozy.

We used to love the seating area in the back of the Writer's Stop in HS, but the Writer's Stop is gone and I don't know what's in there now.

Epcot - gardens in Japan, Enoteca in Italy, gardens and shopping area in England, outdoor areas in Canada.

Lots of places in AK. Look along the river for seating areas.

I know there are more, but I can't think off the top of my head right now.

Wilderness Lodge spot sounds good for the night we get there! Seems like a great spot to sit after the drive!!

Where will you be staying?

In the parks I enjoy:
The gardens in China in Epcot, wander around to the back and there are benches. The gardens in Japan near the quick service restaurant. The tile room in Morocco.
At HS used to love the streets of America but since that is not longer there, we enjoy going to the lounge at Hollywood Brown Derby.
At AK, there are all sorts of benches along both trails and little cubby hole spots everywhere.
At MK, the rocking chairs across from the Christmas shop, just cop a squat in any of the turfed spots.
We'll be at Saratoga 3 nights and Pop for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter