• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Getting emails, fp being deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy O

Earning My Ears
we arrive at Wdw Sunday, this morning I’m getting tonnes of Disney emails saying that all of my (just me, not my family) fp’s will be deleted tomorrow.
My Disney experience doesn’t open for 2 hours. Anyone else getting these emails or is it just me???

we arrive at Wdw Sunday, this morning I’m getting tonnes of Disney emails saying that all of my (just me, not my family) fp’s will be deleted tomorrow.
My Disney experience doesn’t open for 2 hours. Anyone else getting these emails or is it just me???

Did you have a Disney Resort reservation when you did your fast pass and then decided to stay off site and canceled the Disney reservation. I heard/saw somewhere that they would be canceling fast passes that fall under these circumstances. If that's not the case check your MDE to make sure your reservations are still showing and showing as paid.

I hope it is a simple fluke and you can get things fixed easily .

I’m fully paid up, I’ve checked. Staying on site at akl.
My Disney experience is not a good app!

Did you have a Disney Resort reservation when you did your fast pass and then decided to stay off site and canceled the Disney reservation. I heard/saw somewhere that they would be canceling fast passes that fall under these circumstances. If that's not the case check your MDE to make sure your reservations are still showing and showing as paid.

I hope it is a simple fluke and you can get things fixed easily .

This was dismissed as false over a month ago soon after the rumor was posted

Is your ticket / pass showing linked to you in your MDE account? If it somehow became unlinked, you would get the notification that your FPs will be deleted. You need to call Support when they open at 7:00. If you have another Disney profile (maybe an old ESPN account or something like that), your ticket could have landed there and they would need to merge your profiles.

Can you give more details of what it says? No reason given? No suggestions of how to prevent it?

There's definitely info missing here.
And since they have not come back in hours I'm guessing it was figured out.

Not everyone has access to their phone all day. You honestly don't understand that? There are many, many jobs where a phone/computer is not allowed or required.

Seriously lets not get nasty with me.
You opted to quote me so I gave you my response.
In today's world the majority of people have access to their smartphone 24/7.
Maybe they can only look during a break etc but my point was its been hours and no updated info to assist OP so I'm guessing its fixed.
So lets move on...

Seriously lets not get nasty with me.
You opted to quote me so I gave you my response.
In today's world the majority of people have access to their smartphone 24/7.
So lets move on...
LOL No one is getting nasty. Interesting you interpreted it that way.

And no, the majority of people don't have access to a phone/computer 24/7. Not even close. Just because you do doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

There is no requirement for babysitting a thread you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter