Getting from Poly to WL when MK closes early?

WITN-E

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

We are staying at the Poly but have dinner reservations at Artist Point at the Wilderness lodge one night. We had planned to take the boat by way of the Magic Kingdom BUT Magic Kingdom is closing early (at like 4pm) that day on Tuesday February 8th.

Does anyone know if the boats will still run when the park is closing early? Or have any ideas for how to get from Poly to Wilderness Lodge without the boats? Help!

I thought I was so smart booking the dinner on the day MK was closing early. Yikes!

They used to have a boat going between the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge. I'm wondering if that's still in service.

I wonder if any of the busses that stop at wilderness lodge would also then go to poly or grand Floridian? Such as from DS and service more than just wilderness lodge? I don’t know that you could rely on that, but it is an idea. I think Uber would be easier and faster. If you want free, you could bus to an open park and then back to the poly. Seems like a lot!

I wonder if any of the busses that stop at wilderness lodge would also then go to poly or grand Floridian? Such as from DS and service more than just wilderness lodge? I don’t know that you could rely on that, but it is an idea. I think Uber would be easier and faster. If you want free, you could bus to an open park and then back to the poly. Seems like a lot!
The buses no longer share between Wilderness Lodge and the Poly. But there are park buses and DS bus that share between WL and Contemporary. You could take one of these buses from the WL to the CR and then take the monorail back to the Poly after dinner. But an uber or taxi would be the best way to get to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter