• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting From WL to FW

BarkingChain4

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I have a trip planned for next April and I just booked ADRs! :cool1: One of the places my family decided they wanted to book was Trail's End at Fort Wilderness (for breakfast). We will be staying at VWL and I am hoping someone would be willing to give me a little advice on what is the best way to get from VWL to FW (can we walk? do we have to take a bus?).

Everyone here on the DISboards has always been so helpful and has been willing to share such wonderful tips and information! I have been reading information here for a while and I just decided to join in!

Thanks in advance for any advice/information you can give me!

You can walk if you want to, it's a nice path and very pretty. You can also take a boat. we had to tell the CM at the boat and he told us which boat to get on. :thumbsup2

Welcome to the DIS!!!

I just wanted to add that WL/VWL is my families favorite resort and if you've never stayed there you are in for a fantastic treat! It's just beautiful and the boat to MK is magical to me.:cloud9:

Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks! This will be our first stay at VWL and we're so excited! We've been wanting to stay there for a while and we're finally getting to do it.

You could rent a bike as another option.
There is also a direct bus from one to the other, in case you are running late and need to move quickly or if it is raining and you are not comfortable on the lake in a boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter