Getting into Oga's Cantina

We'll be there at 9:35am during our August trip! A little early for a drink, but it was all we could get. And I was on at 6am on day 60. Every res was gone by 6:27 am for the whole week. Can't wait for 180 ADR's to come back!
About a week ago they opened up whole bunch of August dates.

Per the official website, it remains at 45 minutes.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/ogas-cantina/Also, a two drink per person maximum. I read somewhere else that it is a one drink per person in the party minimum, but I think that is not on the official site.

I haven’t been back since covid, so that might have changed things, but I was there in November of 2019 and they didn’t limit drinks. I had three, my friend had three and we got the “food” offered. Didn’t usher us out or anything, just let us go. And this was around 1:00/2:00 pm. That being said, it might’ve just been a friendly cast member and it was before limited capacity.

That was meant to say "maximum"...my fingers got ahead of my brain, I guess. Get people in, and get the out.

There are also no restrooms inside Oga's...I guess to further encourage "moving along".

Phew.... if it was a 2 drink minimum I think I would cancel my reservation for 5. As much as I would like to see it I don't want to have to pay that much to do it!

That was meant to say "maximum"...my fingers got ahead of my brain, I guess. Get people in, and get the out.

There are also no restrooms inside Oga's...I guess to further encourage "moving along".
But did you ask for a restroom or a refresher? JK. Thanks for the info; I didn't know that.

Touring plans just secured us a reservation for my party of 3 at Oga Cantina Lunch.......for 8:30 am. I know my 21 year old son is interested in going to the place to check it out, but not sure if he is interested in going at 8:30am (he is not an early riser, but hoping to get him up for early admission on our HS day).
Do they serve any kind of breakfast item or just expensive drinks? For anyone that has gone this early in the am..... is it worth it?

they have a bloody mary (spicy - they're premade so you probably can't get it less spicy) and a coffee drink available. Just went at 9:15. Everybody then went out for Ronto breakfast wraps.

Touring plans just secured us a reservation for my party of 3 at Oga Cantina Lunch.......for 8:30 am. I know my 21 year old son is interested in going to the place to check it out, but not sure if he is interested in going at 8:30am (he is not an early riser, but hoping to get him up for early admission on our HS day).
Do they serve any kind of breakfast item or just expensive drinks? For anyone that has gone this early in the am..... is it worth it?

What time does the park open? I've been at 9:30 am after rope-dropping a few rides and it was just as fun as other times. But if I had the choice I would rather get on a few rides with no wait. They serve all the same drinks, but the snack items are different. They used to serve a yogurt parfait and other breakfast snacks, but now I think it's the normal menu.

Frankly I don't think it's worth going any time of day, it's the worst bar on property IMO. If you don't want to drink first thing in the morning I probably wouldn't be rushing to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter