Getting Married at Paddlefish- Easiest Way to Get There???????

Pixiedust2019

Earning My Ears
Getting married in June at Paddlefish in the Springs. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani. What is the best route to get there? What is the shortest walk in the hot Florida sun in a wedding dress....LoL

The Uber drop off is really far, like really far, and they aren’t allowed to drop you off anywhere else. You’d be closer if someone had a car and would drop you off closer before parking.

The Disney Springs map is HERE. Paddlefish is the riverboat pictured just to the right of center. Rideshare drops off at the Marketplace bus loop on the far right of the map, so it's a little bit of a hike, but not too bad since you can take the bridge across. I'm not sure whether you could be dropped off by a private car in the Lemon parking lot, next to World of Disney, or not - if so, that would be a little bit shorter, but probably more congested with people.

Getting married in June at Paddlefish in the Springs. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani. What is the best route to get there? What is the shortest walk in the hot Florida sun in a wedding dress....LoL

The walk from the Marketplace Uber drop off wasn't bad IMO. After our ceremony at the Polynesian we did an Uber Black to Disney Springs for our Paddlefish reception. We entered by Earl of Sandwich and just took the bridge near Rainforest Café over to Paddlefish. It was hot and I survived in my long sleeved dress and 3 inch wedges.

1. As recommended above, have someone drive and drop you off.
2. Almost anywhere the walk can be long from Disney transportation.
3. If there is a lot of drinking, it could be a long walk afterward.
4. Only other quick ways using the riverboat
. . . take the pontoon boats from a Sassagoula River resort
. . . if you stay at Port Orleans or Saratoga, the ride is short
. . . it is a relatively short walk from the dock

NOTE:
. . . we ate at the river "boat" when it was commissioned on May 1, 1977
. . . it was named after Walt's widow
. . . It was dedicated personally by Lillian Disney

. . . it was a grand event
. . . we've been back for one character breakfast, and one more dinner
. . . of course, it is a building and not a boat
. . . however, the "Merriweather Pleasure" backstory was clever **

. . . it was a grand event

** Pleasure Island was named for the adventure Merriweather Adam Pleasure

For a very special occasion like yours, I would opt for a Minnie Van.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/minnie-van/#drawer-card-drawerMinnieVanService

They are cool, and they can deliver you to places other ride share providers can't. For Disney Springs drop-offs the MV website says this:

The Minnie Van Service transports Guests to set locations around Disney Springs depending on where it is you are looking to go. Since Disney Springs is as large as one of the Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, requesting a drop-off for House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is very different from requesting a drop-off at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Disney Springs. There are multiple drop-off locations for Minnie Vans around Disney Springs.

For a very special occasion like yours, I would opt for a Minnie Van.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/minnie-van/#drawer-card-drawerMinnieVanService

They are cool, and they can deliver you to places other ride share providers can't. For Disney Springs drop-offs the MV website says this:

The Minnie Van Service transports Guests to set locations around Disney Springs depending on where it is you are looking to go. Since Disney Springs is as large as one of the Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, requesting a drop-off for House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is very different from requesting a drop-off at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Disney Springs. There are multiple drop-off locations for Minnie Vans around Disney Springs.
Wedding happened in June, original post was back in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter