Getting prints made?

amberama76

Mouseketeer
I just got back from 8 glorious days at WDW and on my phone alone I took over 1000 photos not sure how many more I'll have once I get the ones from the DH and DD's phones...

Plus we came home with over 300 photos on our memory maker.

Now I need to get prints made so I can start working on the wonderful 2015 scrapbook I bought while I was there....

I haven't scrapbooked in a few years so I am out of the loop on the cheapest/best places to get prints.

Any suggestions??

Check sales everywhere--- which I'm sure you already know..

I have had good luck with Shutterfly, Snapfish.

Locally I have had good look with Walgreens

I am loyal to snapfish and typically upload all the photos I want to get prints of but wait for them to do a 1cent print sale. Usually it doesn't matter if I have to wait a month or so for them to run a promo since I'm never caught up enough on scrapbooking to need the photos right away anyway :)

I am loyal to snapfish and typically upload all the photos I want to get prints of but wait for them to do a 1cent print sale. Usually it doesn't matter if I have to wait a month or so for them to run a promo since I'm never caught up enough on scrapbooking to need the photos right away anyway :)

1 cent prints sounds amazing. Do they send you an email to let you know about the sale?

If you are on their email list they will send an email and I think it's also listed in their promotions on the website too.

I have joined an app for my phone pics, it is called GrooveBook. It cost $2.99 for 75 to 100 photos a month plus tax. The pictures are not 4 x 6, but It is pretty good quality. I usually take a lot of pictures of my grandchildren when we are together. The only drawback is it is $2.99 whether you get the pictures or not.

I'm loyal to Snapfish as well for printing. I did a test a couple years back printing 10 of the same pictures at; Walgreens, Sam's Club, Snapfish and Shutterfly and Snapfish won the print test. Some pictures had totally off colors which you may not have noticed unless you compared them side by side. I usually pay about $0.10 / print shipped at Snapfish.

There are some higher end online priting places, I think Mpix is one of them. I didn't do a print test there or any other "high end" place as their prices seems 3-4x that of the ones I previously mentioned. I'm already printing about 500 pics for each trip and that's around $50, shelling out $200 for that seemed pretty high.

I usually alternate between Snapfish and Shutterfly. I use whoever has the better sale going on. Shutterfly sometimes has 99 free prints (still have to pay for shipping). Snapfish also has an app that gives you 100 free prints a month if ordered through the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter