• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting ready - now I've forgotten what I've read

luvs2plan

Earning My Ears
How much do you tip town car service? Do you tip on just one of the trips or both? If we use Mears, do you tip them? How much do you tip the maid? Bell boys? I read it might be possible to upgrade to first class at airport. Can you do it if you go on line and get boarding passes ahead of time? Is it only for one leg of the flight or if there is a lay over will it be for the next flight also? Can you take aerosols in luggage? Someone told dh they would not allow batteries. Is that correct? Like for cd players and stuff. Thanks for any help.

We usually tip the limo driver about 15-20%, based on service. Used Tiffany and have loved them. As far as bellmen, we tip about $1 a bag and mousekeeping, for 3 of us, $5 a day. A lot of people tip mousekeeping $1 a day per person in the room.
Don't know about upgrading to first class. Never been an option for us! We have packed aerosol cans in our checked baggage. I always put the can in a seal and lock baggie. Same thing with batteries and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter