Getting to Boma and back?

Nayan

DIS Veteran
I was lucky enough to snag a 8 p.m. on a Monday for Boma. Now I know how to get there by bus, but I'm wondering if I can get back the same way if I am staying at FW? Which bus will I have to take to where?

You're better off taking a taxi. This is what we do, because it's much easier.

We took a bus to Boma for dinner last year and it wasn't bad at all. After dinner, Animal Kingdom was still open (late EMH hours in the summer) when we left so we took a bus back to AK and then a bus to our resort, the Beach Club.

If any of the parks are still open when you are done eating you can catch a bus to the open park and then catch a bus to your resort from the park. Another possibility although usually a long travel time is to take a bus to Downtown Disney and then catch a bus to your resort from there.

If it gets to be too late and the parks aren't open, you can also take a bus to DTD and then make the connection there. If it's really late - the Taxi is also an option. Usually they are outside the lobby area but if not, they should be able to get one for you right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter