Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Um... not as easily as I used to be. Mostly I get unsettled over things that seem suspicious. Anything that jumps out at me gives me a good heart attack, though.

Not really. I went to a haunted house named one the scariest in the nation and didn't scream once lol.

frightened in the sense of fearing of the future, fearing of getting in trouble, basically anything that will give me anxiety

frightened in the sense of fearing of the future, fearing of getting in trouble, basically anything that will give me anxiety

Sort of. I have a little anxiety here and there, but nothing extreme. And I hate, hate, hate authors like Edgar Allen Poe and other horror media.

Sarah question!
Have you ever had a valentine?
Not really. But once in about 5th grade this guy in my class put a note that said "I love you" in my valentine. Lol I saved it for years just to embarrass him with it later.

nah, i have a solid record of mismatched interest when it comes to the guys i like and the ones who like me

Um, a boy I didn't really like gave me a Dunkin Donuts gift card for Valentine's day last year so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Does that count for anything? :rotfl2:

i guess technically yes, but this year is the first year i actually get to spend with my valentine and go out and do all the stereotypical lame valentines things

Last year I was in a long distance during Valentine's, but this is my first year going to do all the cheesy stuff with a boyfriend and I'm excited.

probably 8. only in 3 classes but i work and am in charge of 2 different school clubs so yeah

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter