Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

A light mild colored green. There's also border about chest height with different kittens on it. We put it up when I was little and never took it down.

My room is called the 'Red, White and Blue Room'. It has a white ceiling, navy blue walls, and a kinda of dull red carpet.

I had absolutely no choice in that, by the way XD Otherwise it'd be cyan or something

It's a basic beige. But I have a very bright decorations with a theme of Lime, Pink, and Orange.

Hey guys, I'm new around here and from England :) I'm nearly 18 (not long left of being a teen :() so am looking to apply to do the CPR :)

In response to the current question, yes my room is painted! It's painted white but I have one wallpapered feature wall which is a dark hot pink with grey/white flowers and a slightly green middle to the flowers.

Hey guys, I'm new around here and from England :) I'm nearly 18 (not long left of being a teen :() so am looking to apply to do the CPR :)

In response to the current question, yes my room is painted! It's painted white but I have one wallpapered feature wall which is a dark hot pink with grey/white flowers and a slightly green middle to the flowers.

Welcome! :) I'm almost eighteen too (well, almost being two months away) and am also looking at the college program! I'm probably going to wait and do it the year after next though.

Orreed question!
What is the best dream you have ever had?
I have lots of Disney dreams. My favorites are probably the ones where we just go to Disney world and it's great.

Orreed question! What is the best dream you have ever had? I have lots of Disney dreams. My favorites are probably the ones where we just go to Disney world and it's great.
I have no idea because I barely remember half of my dreams! Lol dde1bdde04 but probably a Disney dream because even though I now live in Florida ten minutes away I still have dreams of my cousins (7&4) coming to Disney world! :) which they are in may!

I've had tons of super awesome dreams but most of the time I forget them eventually. Some of the best ones I can recall though are
-one where I was hanging out with Fred and George from HP and I was helping them solve some sort of mystery but that's all I remember
-one not too long ago where I was a character from my own book I'm writing (one that I identify with the most) and that's always awesome because I was kind of aware I was dreaming so I could enjoy being able to interact with my own characters! It also means I've been obsessing way too much about my book.
-a long time ago I had a dream with Percy and Annabeth in it and that was when I was going through my major Percy Jackson phase so that was awesome

Basically any dream involving one of my fandoms or my own writing makes me really really happy :)

I went to Hogwarts, and then Apparated to New York and was a superhero and met Spider-Man and we went to Magic Kingdom and found the drop down to Slugterra. When we were in Slugterra, we found a portal to the Atmos and met the Storm Hawks.

I watched too much TV that day

my room is painted green and blue

the best dream... idk. it'd probably be when i was younger i had this dream where everything i wished came true, so i wished my american girl doll was real.

Welcome! :) I'm almost eighteen too (well, almost being two months away) and am also looking at the college program! I'm probably going to wait and do it the year after next though.

Ahh cool, mine wouldn't be through college as I would do the Cultural Rep Programme instead because I've decided I don't want to go to college in September (may even not all but don't tell my mum she will freak haha)

Orreed question!
What is the best dream you have ever had?
I have lots of Disney dreams. My favorites are probably the ones where we just go to Disney world and it's great.
Whilst we were at DLP I had a dream that I could speak fluent French and I was just going around DLP and Paris in general speaking French. Not the most exciting but my biggest regret is not learning another language and I envied those, especially whilst in France, who were bi, tri and even multi-lingual. It's one of my aims before I hit 20 to be able to speak another language enough to cope being there for a week!

Ahh cool, mine wouldn't be through college as I would do the Cultural Rep Programme instead because I've decided I don't want to go to college in September (may even not all but don't tell my mum she will freak haha)

Oh, that's cool! Yeah, I'm actually taking a year off from school this year (I graduated last year), so I won't be doing the college program for awhile. What's the CRP like?

Catherine question!
What is a holiday tradition that you want to start with family or friends?
I want to do secret Santa with my friends and family. I just think it would be fun to get to buy something big for one person, and spend the time guessing as to who it is.

Oh, that's cool! Yeah, I'm actually taking a year off from school this year (I graduated last year), so I won't be doing the college program for awhile. What's the CRP like?

Ah cool, what are you doing instead of college this year? And basically you work in your country's pavilion in EPCOT. I just really want to do it! :D

Catherine question!
What is a holiday tradition that you want to start with family or friends?
I want to do secret Santa with my friends and family. I just think it would be fun to get to buy something big for one person, and spend the time guessing as to who it is.

We already do Secret Santa as friends and I love it! I like playing Monopoly in general and we have occasionally played it on Christmas but I would like to make that a tradition (so I could win every year and get on really well with my sister in the process, ahem. :hug:)

Orreed question!
If you could live in another time when would it be?
Maybe the 50's, or the future if I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter