Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

For Christmas traditions, I wish we could see our extended family on my dad's side on Christmas. They live all over America and so it's really really hard for us to all get together, we have family on both coasts, in Texas and Arizona.... So we never really get to see them much, not even on holidays.

another time period... I actually don't think I would. Because even time periods I think are cool, like ancient Rome, or the roaring twenties, wouldn't be that great because of wars and stuff... I'm happy with where/when I am.

Ah cool, what are you doing instead of college this year? And basically you work in your country's pavilion in EPCOT. I just really want to do it! :D

That sounds so awesome! I've actually never been to Disney World, I live on the west coast so I only go to Disneyland. I'm just chilling and working and applying for outside scholarships. Trying to earn money mostly.

Orreed question!
What is the best dream you have ever had?
I have lots of Disney dreams. My favorites are probably the ones where we just go to Disney world and it's great.

I had a dream I was my roleplay character from Young Avengers. I got to be really epic and defeat all these bad guys.

Catherine question!
What is a holiday tradition that you want to start with family or friends?
I want to do secret Santa with my friends and family. I just think it would be fun to get to buy something big for one person, and spend the time guessing as to who it is.

The German Pickle thing at Christmas time.

Orreed question!
If you could live in another time when would it be?
Maybe the 50's, or the future if I could.

Probably the 50's, working with Walt's original crew on Disneyland. That'd be awesome. If not I really do love the time we're currently in.

If I could live in another time I would stay in the one I'm in.Because I would miss some of the technology that is in this time.But my favorite time after this time is the 50's well mostly the fashion from the 50's.

Do you use slang words?
Only with my friends or when I'm joking around. My friends and I use the words ratchet and YOLO on a pretty regular basis.

Slang words are the bass is of my vocabulary
Bants, aggy, bun, pikey, piff and peng ahahaha me and me friends mostly use them to take the pee tho

I use y'all sometimes. I say BRB and LOL on a daily basis. And YOLO occasionally when my mom tells me to grow up and mature haha #yolo

Y'all is actually in the English dictionary. It's a proper contraction. It's when you hear words like 'ain't' that don't make sense.
Anyway, I don't think I use much slang.

Expeditioneverstgrl question!
How many classes/periods do you have at school?
We haven't started next semester yet, but when I do I will have 5 classes, plus classroom observation hours.

Five if you count office aid. And my Dual English is double blocked but I'm counting that as one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter