Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Orreed question!
If you couldn't have your number one job choice what would your backup be?
If I couldn't teach I think I would look into being a counselor or psychologist.

Since my number one choice is to work at Disney, number two would probably be a professional stage actor for the Oregon Shakespeare Company. Except that's pretty much equally my dream job as the Disney idea is, Disney is just much more attainable haha.
Other than that though I'd probably be happy being a teacher. Or just a full time writer!

Do you use slang words?
Only with my friends or when I'm joking around. My friends and I use the words ratchet and YOLO on a pretty regular basis.

y'all... or bae but that's as a joke

Expeditioneverstgrl question!
How many classes/periods do you have at school?
We haven't started next semester yet, but when I do I will have 5 classes, plus classroom observation hours.

the semester starts tomorrow, i have five classes. three on MWF and two on TTR

technically i have 8 blocks but i only see 6 of them a day. and only like 3 of them matter to me

If I couldn't be a professional actor on Broadway, I'd LOVE to write for a blog.

I don't know. Neither of mine are money-making choices, but if I can't be a writer, I would consider pursuing either musical theater or possibly teaching.

Catherine question!
If you were president what kind of law would you pass first?
Something regarding education. Probably something changing the common core standards.

Make food prices and gas prices lower. However, the gas prices are pretty low right now. And also bring home the military people more often so then they could see their families!

Well... we're not supposed to talk about political stuff on here, so I'd rather not say the first law I'd pass (considering it might spark a debate)

But other than one big thing, probably something to do with making the public education system better.

Catherine question!
What is the weirdest substitute teacher you ever had and what were they like?
I had one once that always let people take their shoes off. It was just kind of odd.

We had a substitute in middle school who's voice was about 7 octaves too high. We always made a little joke that she sounded like Mickey and Minnie combined...

in high school we had this one sub who referred to himself as "the reverend" and he basically came off as an old-man version of jazz from fresh prince and he would go on and on about how he worked so hard in this job or that to the point that we could either listen to him or actually get our work done

one time my prim and proper creative writing teacher told us, "students, i'm not telling you to skip class tomorrow, but i am telling you that the reverend will be your substitute tomorrow"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter