Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

There was this interesting lady who always yelled "Stop it. Stoop it. Stooooop it!" over and over again.

Orreed question!
What is your favorite prom theme?
I don't even remember our prom theme.... But I like some themes that focus on a certain country or traveling.

Catherine question!
What is the weirdest substitute teacher you ever had and what were they like?
I had one once that always let people take their shoes off. It was just kind of odd.

This one old guy has actually tried to hug me...and I told him to back off. My friend then witnessed him try to hug someone else in another class. He no longer subs.

Orreed question!
I don't even remember our prom theme.... But I like some themes that focus on a certain country or traveling.

I've never been to a prom yet...but I've always liked the idea of a night in Paris. Or Under the Sea.

I haven't been to prom yet either, but I think last year's was Broadway and I thought that was pretty cool.

We don't really do prom themes here. Our prom in year 11 was just themed around our school colours for balloons and stuff haha

Catherine question!
What is the weirdest substitute teacher you ever had and what were they like?
I had one once that always let people take their shoes off. It was just kind of odd.

i've had a lot of mean subs but not really weird ones
one time we played the "touch this" game where one person touches something in the classroom when you have a sub and then the rest of the class has to touch the same item without the sub noticing and the sub never noticed

Orreed question!

idk junior year it was greece and that was cool but you couldn't tell that was the theme
senior year it was fire and ice (you can imagine the first thing a bunch of teenagers thought of when hearing that...) and it was pretty cool!
i'm going to prom this year with my bf but idk what theme that'll be obviously

Catherine question!
What were your favorite disney cartoons based on the movies?
I didn't get to watch too many of them since I don't have cable. But I know I liked the lilo and stitch one where they helped stitch's cousins and I also used to watch Kuzco's new school on Saturday mornings.

I'd love a princess/fairytale theme.
Side note a theme we voted on was Frozen... I hope it doesn't win lol.
There was also Harry Potter XD

I wasn't aloud to watch Disney channel as a kid.

I'd love a princess/fairytale theme. Side note a theme we voted on was Frozen... I hope it doesn't win lol. There was also Harry Potter XD I wasn't aloud to watch Disney channel as a kid.
We don't generally like Disney channel, either, but we got to watch Saturday morning cartoons sometimes. I liked Lilo and Stitch.

Orreed question!
If you could be the best at something what would it be?
Teaching, or being a mom.

This is the LAST question I have everyone!! I'd absolutely love some more!! Just send me a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter