** Getting to know you ** please post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanne1977 said:
We are also a family of loyal West Ham supports. Not sure if thats a good thing sometimes. :sad2:

Wahoo - more Happy Hammers - 4-2 today was a great result - welcome :)

Leanne nice to hear from you. You'll be please with the result along with Steve :)

Delighted with the result. Can't believe they scored 4 goals in one game (technically 3 but they all count) ;)

DH was certainly a happy hammer. Come on you irons. :woohoo:

Well hiya my name is Lindsay im 25 and stay in fife sunny scotland with my partner Wayne 26,

i have a son Brandon 5yrs and a daughter Taylor who is 1yr,

i work as a sales assistant which i hate but good hours so i can be with the kids
im planning my 1st hol to DLP on 17th may for 5 nights but its just to confusing for me now the more i try and work it out the more confused i get,im useless with airports & buses or trains lol any help would be grateful lol before my brain bursts :wave:

Hello Lindsay and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2: Please ask us anything about DLP and we'll always try and help.

And great to get to know you Leanne!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter