Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I need some questions.

Do you wear make up?

I didn't wear any make up at all (besides stage make up, and for homecoming/prom) until college, now I wear blush, mascara, some eye shadow, and a very limited amount of eyeliner on a pretty normal basis.

Yep. Foundation, eyeliner and mascara. If you saw some of my friends you'd understand why. They wear much more eyeliner than me.

Nope, if you gave me a thing of mascara I'd probably spend twenty minutes trying to open the thing... Then an hour trying to put it on

I don't wear much. Lip gloss and a little eye shadow, on special occasions

I only use it during stage performances because I have to. Other than that, none at all.

Oh, I wear it all; liquid foundation, concealer, powder foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, lip products, the list goes on and on. I don't think I necessarily need all of it, I just love make up.

Yep. On a non lazy day, I wear a gel eyeliner which is fabulous, earth toned eyeshadow, mascara, always some lip gloss, and I have started using a tad but of blush/foundation. I don't do that part all the time, but just occasionally when I feel like it.

Pretty much just mascara, lip gloss/lipstick and sometimes eyeshadow, aside for stage makeup when I do shows of course.

That is, if I'm not too lazy to put it on (and most days I am too lazy).

Sometimes I wear concealer to cover a particularly obvious pimple too.

None at all, at school I'm pretty much known as the girl who never ever wears make up. Unless you count nail polish, which was only a hobby during the summer only because my nails were like little art canvases... I don't do that any more though.

When is the last time you cried?
The Friday before exam week, December 6th (I think.) Huge emotional breakdown.

Last Tuesday when I was watching Tangled. Yeah I know. It's sad. I get emotional.

It was so long ago, I don't remember. I only cry when I'm really in pain or I'm really upset over something major that happens.

See, I don't cry over movies or books or anything like that. I get sad, but I never cry and I never have, even when I was a little kid.

Umm... It's been a while so I don't know the exact date or anything... I never cry over books, some movies I might get a little emotional, but it has to be something pretty sad. (I didn't cry during the Odd Life of Timothy Green or when Phil died in the Avengers)

Yesterday when I watched the Book Thief :sad: and I NEVER cry in movies (not even the Notebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter