Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mickey and Minnie one, an Chick-fil-a one,a mini one that you put pictures in and another mini one with flowers and little saying on it

I got the Disney Year or Animation desk calendar. My great aunt always gets all her great nieces and nephews a calendar, except this year she got one for everyone... Except me... That was awkward... I guess I was just the forgotten one... Oh well.

Do you have school today?

Nope. I'm still on break, but the campus closed winter classes because of the cold, and my brother and sister are home since their school cancelled.

Nope! That's the funny thing about snow emergencies, if you can't get on the roads you can't get to school ;)

Yes. My little sis has a snow day, but I still have class online. One if the few downsides of my school.

Yes. Tomorrow we have a two hour delay because it's going to be 8 degrees outside. Then I only have half a day next monday for my exam and then I'm done with the semester and I get an 8 day weekend which includes my birthday! Perks of being a senior.

School was canceled because of the cold (0º and lower!), but we should have it tomorrow.

Nope. Didn't have it today and won't have it tomorrow. I am hoping for another day Wednesday, but I ain't holding my breath

Are your Christmas decorations still up?
Our outside decorations are down, but our inside decorations are still up. My sister likes having them up through her birthday.

Nope

(School canceled again today. Hope the end of school won't run into our Disney World vacation)

Our outside decorations are still up, but we took our tree and wreath down last night. My little sister is still very upset that we did

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter