Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm....don't laugh.

I got a seventy nine on a math test in fourth grade and didn't tell my parents until I felt so guilty I spilled...

XD

I got a boyfriend in college when my parents don't want me dating...

Umm, let's see...
When I was little I would do little things like sneak a pet inside the house and feed it in my room.

I guess The most recent one was where I fell off my four wheeler and I didn't tell my parents, but mom knew when she found my shirt with grass stains on the shoulders and bloody tissues and band aids in the trash.

Hm....

I used to be bad about reading in class.

Sometimes I don't do my homework or do what I'm supposed to do.

I didn't think this question through when I sent it in to Heather lol. I can't say the most "rebellious" thing I've done because it's sort of bad and I just don't want to post it... so instead uhhhhm... The other weekend my friends and I drove around town doing this extreme scavenger hunt with a huge group of other kids.

I live on the rebellious side. I am the total rebel on my cheer squad. Normally if I get dared to do something, there is a 99% chance I am going to do it. I don't do bad things persay, I just do crazy things. And I do a lot of them. Probably one of my most recents was at my last football game as a cheerleader, I spanked a football player hard on the behind during the game. It was an experience like no other for sure

I feel judged admitting one of my blunders

When I was like 7 at a family Christmas party my cousins and I played hide and seek in the whole apartment and it was so much fun I think a few of the neighbors complained and another time on a trip with Girl Scouts we ran around the whole hotel(probably only a few floors) messing with each other(one room vs. the other room)

Do you speak any other languages?

I speak German. I don't consider myself bilingual but I can understand it, and I can say a lot. I took three years of it in high school and then traveled to Germany.

I've taken Spanish 1 and Spanish 2... not that I'm anywhere near fluent, I know basic words and phrases. I know some Italian too, since they're both Romance languages they're pretty similar.

I'm in Spanish 1 right now but like Sarah I only know basic words and phrases but I don't think I will ever be any where near fluent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter