• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orreed question!
What did you wear on the first day of school?
I wore jeans and this cute silky tank top that I love. And I wore black strappy sandals. I wasn't trying too hard.
Denim shorts, a blue shirt and gray Converse
Sarah question!
Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my friends. She was meeting up with us yesterday for shopping.
(But really it was a customer at work. Which was terrible tonight.)
Dad, because the weather was bad and I was wondering where he was
Orreed question!
What are you currently wearing?
New jeans, and a new lacey black top. Both of which I got at Kohl's on Saturday. No shoes anymore, and I had on my gold apple necklace, but took that off too lol.
Denim shorts, short sleeved red t-shirt, and a red softball sweatshirt. Barefoot since I'm inside
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm more of an extrovert, though I definitely need a little time to myself.

It's the two main types of social energies. If you feel more recharged by being around others, you're an extrovert. If having time alone with your thoughts is more refreshing, you're an introvert.

If you're one of the lucky ones who feels like you tap into both poles from time to time, you're an ambivert.

:)
(personality typing is like horoscopes to me, lol)

I did not know what those were so thanks for the definition :D definitely an introvert

Bit of a combo, it pretty much depends on the situation I'm in but I'd say more of an extrovert

The Myers Briggs test usually tells me I'm slightly more introverted.
So since this came up I'll go ahead and ask Catherine's question she sent last night! What is your Myers-Briggs personality? Here's mine: It honestly scared me a little at how spot on it had my personality.
I do recommend taking the time to take this quiz. I found it really interesting.

Orreed question!
What TV or movie character could you play well?
I don't know lol, my favorite role ever was Annie Sullivan (the teacher in the miracle worker) so that would be awesome to portray.

Orreed question!
What TV or movie character could you play well?
I don't know lol, my favorite role ever was Annie Sullivan (the teacher in the miracle worker) so that would be awesome to portray.

Idk, I could be anyone from Slugterra. Well, not a bad guy. I would hope so. Hehe. Otherwise I'm not sure...

INTJ
Introvert(17%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(19%) Judging(44%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (17%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (19%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

For all the Marvelites here's a really cool Marvel Myers Briggs Chart
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S5fyULOzS...mY/s0/MarvelPersonalityProfiles-Full_Size.jpg

I think I could play Kaylee Frye (Firely) well.

I could play Belle from Once Upon A Time. I could also do any of the Mane Six on My Little Pony.

I could be the mane six, Crona, Armin, and I'd make a pretty awesome Georgie if she was actually in the HP movies

Not tv, but I could play Glinda from Wicked so good. I didn't realize this until someone pointed it out, but we are the exact same person. Besides the blonde hair. I missed my calling

Oh, I dunno. I suppose I could pull of a pretty good Belle or Hermione.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Not romantically no, but last year I was told by the director at my college that I should audition for a play and that she knew she'd give me a lead. Well, I auditioned and was told I was great and then the cast list went up and I didn't get any role at all. I count it as my heart breaking I was so set on getting a part. I couldn't stop sobbing and shaking and I just felt like I had been played by the director and it was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter