• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really anything overly exciting, my Wattpad fanfic finally hit 5K views, it was at 4.99 for ages :D And also they're slowly releasing info about the next Slugterra movie so I'm fangirling out and all that fun stuff :goodvibes:confused3

This wasn't exactly this week, but I got to meet my "heroes" The Aquabats which none of you know about but they're this band/TV show that is incredibly awesome and goofy and silly and I've been a huge fan for a long time so it was awesome to get to meet them and go to their show! I got meet and greet passes and got to watch the sound check too! Got autographs and pictures and they were incredibly nice and actually like talked to me and had conversations which I thought was just super cool of them. I don't think many famous (or semi-famous, or famous in certain circles) people do so much for their fans. Oh yeah and then we were in the front for the concert. I'm still dying a little on the inside.
Everything that's happened to me before and since then just pales in comparison. Sorry for my rambles, but forget best thing all week, that was the best thing that's happened to me all year! Or....life.

Sarah question!
How long have you known your best friend?
We met my sophomore year of high school (his freshman year), which was 5 years ago. but we didn't become best friends until my senior year. So we've been best friends for three years.

Well, I have two best friends, but they're my best girl friend and best guy friend so I'll just put both.

I met my best girl friend at field hockey tryouts in 7th grade. After a little while it we were just meant to be friends. Last year, I was at middle school and she was in high school, so we didn't get to see each other much. But this year we both go to the same school and are even in the same Spanish class. Yay!

I technically met my best guy friend at my 5th grade picnic, but I sat with him at the picnic with my ex-best friend (long story why we're not friends anymore) so yeah. I officially met him the next year in 6th grade and from there we've been friends ever since. He's not in any of my classes, but I still get to see him a lot.

Sarah question!
How long have you known your best friend?
We met my sophomore year of high school (his freshman year), which was 5 years ago. but we didn't become best friends until my senior year. So we've been best friends for three years.

Thirteen years- Noelle :upsidedow

Since seventh grade. I have two best friends that have been there for me since 2011. I met my friend Amber in 7th grade math and then my friend Kristyn was a new student and joined r class and we never have had a fight. We r there for each other every step and day of our lives! Now I moved to Florida so I don't see them much.

one i've known since, like preschool, so 15ish years? we didn't get super close until like 7th or 8th grade tho

another the summer after sophomore year of high school, so just over 4 years

and another since senior year of high school, so nearly 3 years

(i'm on the same page as mindy kaling that "best friend" is more of a tier than a person)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter