Getting to Mickey's Backyard BBQ?

EglantineSF

Earning My Ears
Any recommendations for getting from the Wilderness Lodge to Mickey's Backyard BBQ? Wondering if the walk is too far for a toddler. We were alternatively thinking about renting a surrey bike, but I'm worried about biking back after dark. Is the best (only) option to take the boat both ways?

Thanks in advance!

I think the easiest way to get there would be via boat. Just hop on at the WL and take the boat that goes to Fort Wilderness.

If you have time, the walk via the paved path is a great way to get there. Many times you will see wildlife along the way, including deer, up close at times. Allow about 30 mins for the stroll. The boat is a great way too. Either way in my book you cant go wrong!

Any recommendations for getting from the Wilderness Lodge to Mickey's Backyard BBQ? Wondering if the walk is too far for a toddler. We were alternatively thinking about renting a surrey bike, but I'm worried about biking back after dark. Is the best (only) option to take the boat both ways? Thanks in advance!

1) Take the boat.
2) The walk for a toddler could well be too much.
3) Surrey bike rentals close before HHDR evening show times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter