• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Poly from TTC

Hardline

Mouseketeer
Hi! We'd like to go to the Tambu Lounge at the Poly before going to MNSSHP. I'm guessing the best plan would be to park at the TTC and walk over. Agree? Also, is there any way to try to get a parking spot at the TTC that's closer to the Poly? Ask a CM or preferred parking? With costumes and kids and kids' costumes it would be really great to not have to walk the length of the parking lot. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi! We'd like to go to the Tambu Lounge at the Poly before going to MNSSHP. I'm guessing the best plan would be to park at the TTC and walk over.
1. Agree? Also,
2. is there any way to try to get a parking spot at the TTC that's closer to the Poly? Ask a CM or preferred parking?
1. Yes.
2. In the MK lot, drive over near the Poly and take a look for spaces that have been emptied by guests exiting before you arrive.

Poly-Beach-Fwx_011517_zpsbjfzg4af.jpg

MK-TTC-Parking_Lot_041118D_zpsvrjnobpx.jpg

Hi! We'd like to go to the Tambu Lounge at the Poly before going to MNSSHP. I'm guessing the best plan would be to park at the TTC and walk over. Agree? Also, is there any way to try to get a parking spot at the TTC that's closer to the Poly? Ask a CM or preferred parking? With costumes and kids and kids' costumes it would be really great to not have to walk the length of the parking lot. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!

Just FYI, not sure when your trip is but Tambu Lounge recently closed for refurbishment (or is about to close). I believe the end date has not been established yet. They have temporary bar locations set up in the Grand Ceremonial House from the pics I’ve seen.

But if you’re still heading to Poly, your best plan is to park at the MK parking lot/TTC, then either walk or take the Resort Monorail over one stop (I would walk unless there are mobility concerns).

An alternative would be to valet at Poly (can’t recall price off the top of my head but it’s pretty pricey).

Robo - as usual :worship: thank you!!

GADisneyDad14 - !!! We're planning on going tomorrow. The website has hours for the Tambu Lounge for Tuesday and a CM at the Poly says it's open... ? Maybe it hasn't closed yet?

Your other option would be to pay for valet parking at the Poly and then you don't have to worry about where to park or how far to walk from the TTC parking lot.

drwadadli - We considered that, but... our Halloween look needs assembling, and the indignity of doing that at the valet makes it unappealing. :stir::jester: There's a stroller pirate ship involved in all of this :tongue: Would it be fun if it weren't complicated??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter