Getting to Seaworld from WDW

TebyL

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

I'll be staying at AKL with my wife and kid (4 yrs) in July. We just got Seaworld tickets however we didn't rent a car as we have no problem relying on buses and saving that cost. Now I'm trying to understand what the best way to get from AKL to Seaworld is. I read that there is a bus from the TTC, but not sure that's still running. I'm also afraid that an Uber would be very costly. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I did an Uber fare estimate for you. One-way is $19.04 for a regular Uber, and $29.52 for Uber Car Seat (never used that service so I'm not sure if they provide the booster seat or what). Hope this helps. You can google Uber fare estimator to try for yourself too. :)

I Ubered from Beach Club to Sea World. But I didn't have kids who needed a booster seat.

I did an Uber fare estimate for you. One-way is $19.04 for a regular Uber, and $29.52 for Uber Car Seat (never used that service so I'm not sure if they provide the booster seat or what). Hope this helps. You can google Uber fare estimator to try for yourself too. :)

That's actually not bad at all. Thanks a ton!

Go to Disney Springs and catch the lynx from there, about $4 round trip per adult. I believe children, seniors and disabled may be less. And it is about a 10 minute ride as I recall.

Yes, the bus #50 still runs. It is one of the most heavily used Lynx routes, as it's used by many cm's to get to work.

It stops at both TTC and DS. The problem is getting to DS in the morning; I think Disney buses to DS start around 9:30. As for TTC, you may have to take the Resort Monorail from MK, as the Ferryboat and/or the Express Monorail may be carrying passengers in one direction only in the morning.

I suggest using Google Maps for schedules for the #50 bus. Request directions from your starting point and click on the railcar icon. I would not completely rely Google's info regarding Disney Transport, though.

The #50 picks up & drops off at the bus area at TTC, at the charter bus loop behind Cirque at DS, and on Buena Vista Dr. near the Hilton end of the pedestrian bridge (behind Once Upon A Toy.)

Uber/Lyft for sure...

simple and easy to use.

I was going to say around 20.00 buck then I thought wait the booster seat... I just checked right at 30.00 bucks one way... so say 60.00 for round trip due to the car seat... so not to bad... much easier than renting a car...

We have friends that never rent a car when they visiting... They like to leave from Disney Springs, they always get Earl of Sandwich for Breakfast, then get a Uber to where ever they are going... The outlet malls, Universal, SeaWorld, I-drive or where-ever... Depending on how late coming back is how they determine where they want to go... Reasons they love it so much, if they want to enjoy an adult beverage or just to tired or just not wanting to deal with the traffic, or bus times and such....

Great insights, I might end up taking Lynx as it seems to run every 20 mins and the bus from AKL to TTC isn't bad at all either. On the evening, when the little one will be very tired, we might end up taking Uber back. Thanks folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter