• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF beach pool refurb. start date?

Live4theMagic

Mouseketeer
I’ve read conflicting reports of starting dates.... some sites say Nov. 20th and others say Jan. 1st. Can anyone confirm which is correct? Thanks!

Any idea when it's supposed to be completed?

I saw a report from someone staying in early May, who got the "pool will be down" notice.

This was at least a month ago. By contrast, I'm also staying there late April/early May, and have not been notified.

Also staying early May and did not get an e-mail... looks like I’ll be calling to see if I can get some sort of straight answer.

Also staying early May and did not get an e-mail... looks like I’ll be calling to see if I can get some sort of straight answer.

Keep us posted if you get an answer please! DD is wanting to stay a night at GF in June but we'll pick somewhere else if the beach pool is closed.

I chatted with a CM regarding and they assured me that the pool would be open for our stay beginning April 1

Knowing that the booking CM's are not always informed, take this with a grain of salt. My TA made reservations for 4/2-4/6 at GF for me and was told the Beach pool was not scheduled to open until April 6 (maybe 7th if I am not remembering clearly). Again, this may not have been correct at the time or have changed since, but I thought I'd add what little info I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter