GF DVC construction

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at GF recently? Was the noise from construction very loud?

Also, does anyone know when the DVC will be finished? I can't wait!:goodvibes

I stayed there in July in the main building which is as close to the new DVC building as you can get. You could hear it on occasion but it wasn't steady.

I'd be more concerned about whatever they are doing at the courtyard pool now.

We were there from August 29 to Sept 3. We used the beach pool almost exclusively, and we didn't hear a thing. In fact the waterfall at the pool drowns out everything.

I'm glad it didn't effect your stay! Does anyone know when it will open? Next spring/summer???

We were in Disney 8/17 until 9/2 they have a wonderful new splash and play area for kids they were working on installing. It has a Mad Hatters Hat and a tea pot with cups. The hat looks as if it will drop water below. There was also a small slide it looked adorable. :thumbsup2 No pics as I only saw it from the monorail.

We were in Disney 8/17 until 9/2 they have a wonderful new splash and play area for kids they were working on installing. It has a Mad Hatters Hat and a tea pot with cups. The hat looks as if it will drop water below. There was also a small slide it looked adorable. :thumbsup2 No pics as I only saw it from the monorail.

Yes!!! I saw this and also thought it was adorable! I can't wait to see it once its finished! :cool1:

Relieved to hear that the construction isn't too disturbing. We check in next Tuesday and I was a little concerned about all the construction. As far as the new Alice in Wonderland Themed pool that's going in the courtyard, I saw some pics on here yesterday. There's also some pics on the new DVC construction that were posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter