• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF Pirate Cruise days/times?

hopskip

Mouseketeer
What time of day and on what days does the Pirate Cruise operate? Are the PS's for the cruise made at 120 days? Thanks!

From the official WDW website:

Name: Pirate Cruise
Description: Offers children ages 3-10 a pirate adventure, complete with bandanas, following clues and searching Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon for buried treasure. Two cast members, including a lifeguard, accompany the group. $24.95 per child, includes PB&J lunch with Gummy Bears, Rice Krispy treats and fruit punch box. Children must be potty trained, no pull-ups. Must cancel 24 hours in advance or pay full price.
Hours: Monday and Thursday 10 a.m. till noon
Information: (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).

I booked my kids' PC yesterday evening for October. The CM told me the cancellation fee was $15 per kid. Is there no end to the inconsistent information??

I just want to post here that the Pirates Cruise is DOWN during three weeks in October (the weeks of the 14th, 21st, and 28th). It will be back UP for the first week in November (week of the 4th). I was so disappointed that my daughter will not be able to cruise during our next visit. *Sob* *Sob*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter