GF Senses Spa parking

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at Boulder Ridge (DVC property). What are our parking options for the GF Senses Spa?

Pull into GF and tell them you are there for a spa appointment and just park it. You could also boat to MK then boat to GF.

Have you already booked your spa appointment? And do you like to workout before hand? I ask these questions because the Spa at Saratoga Springs is awesome. I have also been to GF spa too. It's very nice but Saratoga Springs is much nicer. As for parking you just tell them you have a spa appointment. Also at Boulder Ridge I believe they a massages available.

Have you already booked your spa appointment? And do you like to workout before hand? I ask these questions because the Spa at Saratoga Springs is awesome. I have also been to GF spa too. It's very nice but Saratoga Springs is much nicer. As for parking you just tell them you have a spa appointment. Also at Boulder Ridge I believe they a massages available.

There is no longer a spa at the Wilderness Lodge. At least, that's what I was told.

There's a health club where you can work out but not a spa.

There is no longer a spa at the Wilderness Lodge. At least, that's what I was told.

There's a health club where you can work out but not a spa.
I don't think there was ever a spa, just a health club, Sturdy Branches, located in the Boulder Ridge building (old Villas at Wilderness Lodge). They did offer massages, but not full spa treatments like manicures and pedicures.

We had drinks at geyser point during Labor Day and there appeared to be a place right near there that had massages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter