GF SPA

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi everyone,

I am not signed into my account, so just a quick question...do DVC members still get discounts on the Spa treatments? I'd like a nice massage on my upcoming trip.

TIA
Dee

As of last time I went in August, no discount. However, they give DVC members some small add on service (can't remember what it was, maybe aromatherapy?) so it's still worth telling them you're a DVC member when you arrive.

I am not doing it without the discount. Especially since I can go around the block from home and get a beautiful massage for half the price. I think I will actually do that before AND after my upcoming trip. Thanks for the info!

Dee

I totally agree with you DeeCee. I’m here now and just looked. No DVC discount, no message for me. I’ll find other things to spend my $$$ on.

Correct, no discount. They did the 'add-on service' (aromatherapy I think) for 'free' which would have typically been included in the massages I've booked in the past anyway. It was a very different experience post-covid.

Remember when we got 40% off that one summer? I literally went just for a spa weekend because of the discount. But then I also had an AP back then too, lol.

Hi there, I just returned from two VGF stays (January-marathon weekend and February, Princess weekend) and booked services during both stays. Like others I have said, there is no longer a discount for any services but "add on" treatments for whatever service you select. I had the swedish massage twice and selected the "hot stone" therapy. It was delightful (especially after the races, lol). For my pedicure last week, I chose the parafin treatment and it was really nice. While yes, I really enjoyed the discount, I appreciated the add on as something....I hope this helps!

Thank you. I probably won't book a treatment. I have H&S gift cards to cover at least two massage locally. I think I'll just go there before and or after my trip. But the info is appreciated.

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter