GF walkway to MK after EEH?

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at Grand Floridian when there is an extra evening hours at Magic Kingdom. Just wonder if walkway back to GF will be open at midnight or whether there will be need to monorail back. Thx

We will be staying at Grand Floridian when there is an extra evening hours at Magic Kingdom. Just wonder if walkway back to GF will be open at midnight or whether there will be need to monorail back. Thx
The only time I am aware of there being issues is when they take out and return EWP. If you see a bunch of people standing at the bridge part that’s because they are waiting for it to reopen.

That late you should be fine just watch ahead if you decide to leave earlier. Usually the last show is 10:30, so the bridge closed shortly after that.

My room at Gf last summer had a great view of that area and I enjoyed watching the pageant get put away at night. Timestamp said 10:39pm.

IMG_1CBEDCBE0943-1.jpeg

I would ask (maybe at the hotel as the MK security folks didn't know). When my daughter and I were there is September, the sign said that the gate closed at 11:00pm I think. EE hours were until midnight. And if I remember, the gate is closer to the GF so you would walk a good way back towards the hotel by the time you find out it was closed. We didn't chance it and took the monorail back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter