GFV Lake View Rooms

LisaStockman

Mouseketeer
Can anyone comment on what requests I should put in for a one bed lake view villa?

Any comments would be gratefully received

Can anyone comment on what requests I should put in for a one bed lake view villa?

Any comments would be gratefully received

Lisa we just had a great trip and stayed in 1306 lake view 2br. Look at the thread with map of room numbers and views. 06 was in the center of the longer part of the "L" shape. I thought that was the best so I would ask for the 1br's ending in 08.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3192814

Trish

This image shows that section. Our room started on the right side of that center section and 2doors to right. The 1br would be the left side of the center section and the door to the left. There was a partition between them. It was handy to block sun at certain times but overall we loved that space out there.

I would highly suggest room # 1517. The link below was from my 2 bedroom(room#1518) In my pictures, If you were standing on the balcony, 1517 would be to the right which means you would have an even better view!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=50333837&postcount=104

Its actually villa #1516 that is right next to Mommy2TwoMickeys' Lake View Two-Bedroom. Villa #1516 is a Lake View One-Bedroom that is on the short wing of VGF's "T." The balcony faces northeast toward the Magic Kingdom.

Villa #1517 is across the hall from #1516 and #1518 and is a Standard View One-Bedroom that faces VGF's driveway. It has a very nice view of the Polynesian Resort, the Wedding Chapel, and a small part of the Seven Seas Lagoon. But since its a Standard View villa, #1517 won't be available to those who book Lake View accommodations.

Its actually villa #1516 that is right next to Mommy2TwoMickeys' Lake View Two-Bedroom. Villa #1516 is a Lake View One-Bedroom that is on the short wing of VGF's "T." The balcony faces northeast toward the Magic Kingdom.

Villa #1517 is across the hall from #1516 and #1518 and is a Standard View One-Bedroom that faces VGF's driveway. It has a very nice view of the Polynesian Resort, the Wedding Chapel, and a small part of the Seven Seas Lagoon. But since its a Standard View villa, #1517 won't be available to those who book Lake View accommodations.

Thank you for the correction! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter