• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GFV points for rent at $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults starting anywhere from 6/22 to 6/25 for 5 nights. Thanks

I’m looking for 5-6 consecutive nights in a Studio at GF sometime in September (prefer late September) We’re pretty flexible on dates though. Let me know if you see any availability.
Thank you!

I’m looking for 5-6 consecutive nights in a Studio at GF sometime in September (prefer late September) We’re pretty flexible on dates though. Let me know if you see any availability.
Thank you!

The 12-19 are available, Sunday - Thursdays are 20 points a night, Friday & Saturday are 24 a night...I only have 97 points so I could do 4 nights. Will that work? If so I need your names, address, phone and email.

The 12-19 are available, Sunday - Thursdays are 20 points a night, Friday & Saturday are 24 a night...I only have 97 points so I could do 4 nights. Will that work? If so I need your names, address, phone and email.

It looks like that is for Lake view. Do they have any standard view available? Also, were those the only dates? Looking to try to get 5 nights in a row and I think you’d have enough for a standard view. You can PM me. I’m new so I can’t send a PM yet. :( Thank you.

It looks like that is for Lake view. Do they have any standard view available? Also, were those the only dates? Looking to try to get 5 nights in a row and I think you’d have enough for a standard view. You can PM me. I’m new so I can’t send a PM yet. :( Thank you.
Oh sorry about that. Yes the 1st-10th are available....will that work? Points are 17 & 20 a night.

The only thing available is a 1 bedroom and it is 75 points a night. Are you open to other resorts?
I'm sorry back! I didn't get a reply for awhile so I stopped checking. I appreciate you willingness to help. I just booked a room at Pop. Pretty big difference. LOL

Hello. Wondering if you still have points for a Bay Lake Tower studio Aug 21-29, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter