• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GFV points for rent at $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Wondering if you still have points for a Bay Lake Tower studio Aug 21-29, 2018.

Only the 24-29th is available in a Lake View Studio, but that would be 103 points and I only have 97. Let me know if you would like to do 4 of the nights or if I can look somewhere else for you.

Only the 24-29th is available in a Lake View Studio, but that would be 103 points and I only have 97. Let me know if you would like to do 4 of the nights or if I can look somewhere else for you.
Sorry, my daughter just nixed the idea of switching resorts or rooms. Sigh. This is why i love my solo trips, where I can bounce around at leisure.:) Thanks for checking!

Last edited:

Hi, is there anything available any Friday - Sunday in October?

There is availability every weekend in 1 bedroom villa, will that work? No Friday thru Sundays available in October in a studio, sorry. Sept 14-16th is available, so is Sept 28-30th, both in a Lake View Studio.

There is availability every weekend in 1 bedroom villa, will that work? No Friday thru Sundays available in October in a studio, sorry. Sept 14-16th is available, so is Sept 28-30th, both in a Lake View Studio.

That’s doesn’t quite work. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter