Ghirardelli free chocolates

SL6827

DIS Veteran
How many free chocolates does Ghirardelli give out each year? Anyone have a clue or a good guess? And I wonder how much this cost the company each year? I wonder if they have any problems with some people attempting to get more than one a day?

Never seen Ghirardelli give away chocolate. We went to their outlet store for the first time in September, first food product outlet store I have been in that did not have samples.

How many free chocolates does Ghirardelli give out each year? Anyone have a clue or a good guess? And I wonder how much this cost the company each year? I wonder if they have any problems with some people attempting to get more than one a day?

If you're speaking specifically of WDW, I noted during the F&W this year that they weren't giving chocolates away, at least at the festival center. While I was in line for a demo, someone mentioned that they weren't giving any away in the Disney Springs store anymore either. Maybe they've given away their yearly allotment!

We received free Ghirardelli chocolates this year at the F&W Festival Center, there was a CM with a basket handing them out. We have received free ones on occasion at the Ghirardelli store at Disney Springs, not sure about the reasoning other than perhaps how busy or crowded the store is?

The store at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco dishes them out willy nilly. We haven't been back there in a while, but that is how it used to be . I don't know how they could track repeat freebie customers, but I am sure people have waited a bit and then gone back in to get another piece of free chocolate and were not turned away .

Not sure about Ghirardelli, since there are no stores in the area. However, Godiva does give out free candy on occasion with a coupon you get in the mail. I assume these are considered park of their marketing budget, since they hope to attract new customers.

If you need to know an exact number for a class or something, I would write to the company and ask. If you're just curious, Google is your friend.

If you're speaking specifically of WDW, I noted during the F&W this year that they weren't giving chocolates away, at least at the festival center. While I was in line for a demo, someone mentioned that they weren't giving any away in the Disney Springs store anymore either. Maybe they've given away their yearly allotment!

DS and I were given samples last Wednesday evening at the F&W festival center. Then we were at the store at DS the next day and were given samples there too.

We have been given free samples at Ghiardelli at Disney Springs for almost 20 years. One chocolate = perfect dessert!

They were giving them out at the festival center when we were there the first weekend of October. I commented to my husband that I wonder if they do the caramel ones because the chocolate part is more spendy (might also just be their most popular flavor?).

My official guess is: a lot!

On busy days they are giving them away at a brisk pace. It’s always a welcome stop for us when at Disney Springs.

Hopefully someone else has a more definitive figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter