• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ghost Hunters, anyone?

minniesBFF

I miss the tag fairy
Anyone here fans of Ghost Hunters?

I had seen a couple of episodes here and there, but wasn't really a big fan of the show. Then, my best friend and I watched their live show on Halloween and, boom! I'm hooked! XD

I love that the people are so real and relatable. I mean, the guys are plumbers for crying out loud. How much more relatable can you get? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I also love that they aren't automatically saying, "Oh, this place is crawling with ghosts." They really work to try and actually disprove people's claims of paranormal activity, which I think is cool. But, some of the stuff that happens is pretty creepy. :scared:

I bought the season 3: part 1 dvd on Saturday, and I've already finished it xD

watched it once or twice it was pretty cool. maybe ill get into it more. im more of a ufo hunters man =P

Well, I feel sheepish. (Aladdin quote xD)

Am I really the only nerd who watches Ghost Hunters? xD

watching ghost hunters doesnt make ya nerdy. my favorite channel is history channel now THAT is nerdy

thanks...

and watching History channel doesn't make you nerdy either...it makes you intelligent.

I've watched it before. Its not one of my favorite shows but I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

And if watching the history channel makes you nerdy, I'm the biggest nerd here. I love watching the history channel and the discovery channel and national geographic and discovery health.

thanks...

and watching History channel doesn't make you nerdy either...it makes you intelligent.

I love the science and discovery channel, so i hope that makes me intelligent

I've watched it before. Its not one of my favorite shows but I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

HouseMD1120 said:
And if watching the history channel makes you nerdy, I'm the biggest nerd here. I love watching the history channel and the discovery channel and national geographic and discovery health.
Ita^ ...me 2 your not alone....lol ^-^

I love the science and discovery channel, so i hope that makes me intelligent

Ita^ ...me 2 your not alone....lol ^-^

Yay.

And thats so weird. We said the exact same thing.

Me me me!!!

I've seen every episode, know everyone, read the book several times, seen 2 live Halloween investagions and watch faithfully every week. I watched it all day Superbowl sunday too.

I <3 that show.

I watch it too.

It's cool and not like the other paranormal shows where every little sound/dust speck is caused by a spirit. They also don't go running away screaming like a bunch of little girls....most of the time.

I LOVE that show :-) :-)
I'd really love to meet the TAPS team one day.
You aren't the only Ghost Hunters dork, don't worry :-)

I like the series too. BUT.... ever wonder what happened to Donna Lacroix? I finally learned the answer. Also, think about what happened to at least one other woman as well, that had been on GHI. Donna had been with taps for a long time, before the series. She went on to work with GHI, then......... before the new season, she and the other investigator are no longer with the show. Now, the official stance is this, that Donna had to resign from taps,because of an ongoing health issue. However, that is not the whole truth! Why Donna is not still with taps though, I do not know. She does not have to be in the show. Although that would be nice, for I really liked her as an investigator, and she seems like a nice person too.

oh my YES! i love it xD. i've been waiting for a thread like this for ages so i don't know why i didn't see it? :$

if i ever move to america, i'm joining disney and taps :')

Anyone here fans of Ghost Hunters?

I
Anyways, I also love that they aren't automatically saying, "Oh, this place is crawling with ghosts." They really work to try and actually disprove people's claims of paranormal activity, which I think is cool. But, some of the stuff that happens is pretty creepy. :scared:

i agree i love that show plan on watching the live halloween one tonight

Since this is bumped up, who's watch the live hunt tonight?

My mum and I are, we watch every year. Highlight of my Halloween.

Love that show :-) it's really funny.
Do you watch GH International or just GH?
Because nobody can replace "Me and Grant, we're here to help."
xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter