• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gideon's Bakehouse - How long are the cookies good for?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
We will be flying from CA to DW tomorrow night.

Heard so many good things about Gideon's cookies that my son want to bring it back to CA for his co-workers.

Does anyone know how long those cookies keep good?

Thank you

We brought a few home to hand out and people ate them 1-2 days later and said they were delicious. Probably not as good as same day but they liked them

My favorite is the Coffee Cake cookie and I nibble on it for a week and they're still good. For reference we travel back to Denver and they’re still not too dry to enjoy, in fact they seem mostly the same. I would only worry about getting too hot and then cooling affecting the appearance of any chocolate chips. So within a few days I think you’re easily fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter