Gideons East End Market

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
Clearly I cannot get over my obsession on how I can guarantee that I try Gideons. Hopefully you will understand since you are my people :o

If I take our rental car over to the East End Market location, how are the lines? I don't want to order ahead because I would also really like to try the peanut butter iced coffee. Any BTDT?

Thanks

I haven't been, but I hear there isn't really a line at that location. I will add that it isn't as hard to get into the DS Gideon's as people make it seem. If you are going to DS anyway, just get into the mobile line as soon as you get there and then go about your shopping/dining until it is your turn. It's actually a pretty easy process.

we went and walked right up. Only thing you can't get is the coffee cake cookie, which is my favorite, but a pain to get at DS so I just got something else.

My daughter was there earlier this week, they had zero wait.
They went in the early evening.
They didn't have the peanut butter cold brew there, which is very delicious.

Clearly I cannot get over my obsession on how I can guarantee that I try Gideons. Hopefully you will understand since you are my people :o

If I take our rental car over to the East End Market location, how are the lines? I don't want to order ahead because I would also really like to try the peanut butter iced coffee. Any BTDT?

Thanks

If you are an early riser, go to the Disney Springs location early and you can just hop in line before the virtual queue starts.
When we were there last month, we got in line at around 9:30, we were very close to where they begin taking names for the virtual queue, we had cookies in hand before 11. They open at 10.

Last Saturday we were there around 10;30 and had a 2 hour wait. We had cookies and cold brew by 12:30, by that point the wait was 4 hours.

I stopped at the East End location on Monday. When I arrived there was one couple at the counter, one couple with two children in queue and then me. Almost no wait.

I recommend going to the East End location if you are going to be in that area of town.

One thing it is not a stand alone shop or part of a typical strip shopping center. It is in an two story building in a kind of a co-op situation. If you have a nav system, use that. When you see a sign for "Domu" in front of a two story building, you have found the location for the East End location

I went yesterday about 15 minutes before they closed. The co-op drew a pretty big crowd. But there was only 2 people in line ahead of me. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

I went yesterday about 15 minutes before they closed. The co-op drew a pretty big crowd. But there was only 2 people in line ahead of me. I was in and out in 5 minutes.
In our area there are still lots of restrictions...Good you managed to get in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter