Gideon's still have a long wait every day all day?

KTwiegs

Mouseketeer
I will be down to the world end of January into February and I would love to try Gideon's with my family.
What should I be prepared for? Waiting in a crazy long line or waiting around for our online ressie to go through is not exactly doable for long with my nutty 3 year old in tow.
any tips are super appreciated!

To not wait too long for Gideon's, you pretty much have to be there for the 10 AM opening.

We arrived at 11:30 last week on Friday and had a 150-minute wait in the virtual queue, plus another 30 in the physical queue.

Just depends on the day, really.

We went on a Sunday night in October and waited 20 minutes at 7pm. They didn't have a virtual queue because the line wasn't long enough.

Few weeks later, virtual queue at noon was 5 hours long.

Arriving near opening would result in the shortest wait, more than likely, and avoiding Saturdays. Make it your first stop when you arrive so you can shop/eat/etc while you wait.

We went last Saturday, got in the queue at about 11am and it was about 3.5 hours before we got our text. Not a big deal for us as we had planned to shop and had a lunch ADR. It did take over a half hour to get in the doors and get our cookies after we got in the "real" line, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter