• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift / Amenity question - Family Nautical Package

MrsSmalls

dreaming of the next cruise
Does anyone know if this has a 3 pocket or 4 pocket FE?

I really wish they has better descriptions or larger pictures.

DCL-Item-1157-Family-Nautical-Package-all-sport-room-200x120.jpg

Have you tried calling DCL to ask? I had a similar question about a gift, and they had many more details than appeared on the site.

DCL is selling FEs??? :scared1:

WITH a disclaimer...

Family Nautical Package

Item 2257

Enjoy this unique family fun package filled with games and fun. Send and create memories with this unique DCL gift hanger and tote bag with a bottom cooler. Fun for the entire voyage! Included in this package is a tote bag with a bottom cooler, unique cruise line game set with pouch-3 games in 1 (chess, checkers and backgammon), DCL gift hanger and two luggage straps. Please note: The DCL gift hanger doesn't contain any items/gifts. DCL is not responsible for any missing items.

I'm also curious about the tote bag. Did anyone use the cooler section and did it work well? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter