gift basket ideas for 4 y/o and 2 y/o

looneybin

Earning My Ears
We will be going on our 1st WDW trip 9/21-26 and staying at FW cabins. I have read TONS of great ideas on this board! I love the idea of a gift basket delivered for the kids or one that is there when we check in. Our son's are 4 and 2 and I'd LOVE some ideas what to put in the basket. I'd also really appreciate some ideas about "daily gift bags" for kids the age of ours. Neither do puzzles but they are really into stickers etc. I'd like to make this trip a really special one for them-and us.
Lynn

• Crayons and coloring books.
  • Autograph books, fat pens and character stickers.
  • Bubbles.
  • Light-Up Spinner in their favorite character.
  • Sippy cups decorated with Disney stickers.
  • Mickey Jammers Juice boxes.
  • Disney fruit snacks.
  • Mickey sunglasses.

TDS has a 50% off deal on all beanie sized plush. I picked up a Mickey and a Goofy to add to the gift basket that I am making for my honey. Mickey

I'm doing something very similar for my kids for our trip in May. TDS has had t-shirts on sale for half off. I ended up getting some for my dd & ds for $5 each. I'm also going to put disney dollars in for them. I like the plush animal idea, also. This helps so they don't want every souvenier they see at the park. I try to gear it towards the characters they like, otherwise, we'll spend way too much time at the gift shops!:D Although, I think one of the biggest reasons I'm doing it is because I'm having so much darn fun!!:p :p Enjoy your trip and your planning!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter