gift basket ideas

mom2tjnsb

Earning My Ears
hi, we are traveling to WDW in august with our 2 children (6 & 3) this is their first trip to the world. we would like to make it a bit more memorable by having a gift basket for them in the room upon arrival. Does anyone know how i would go about doing this. are there company's that provide this service? I'm not looking to spend a fortune , probably around $25/kid. thanks for any help you can give me.
Ann

Twice I've had WDW Florist deliver "Mickey's Kool Snacks" for my DD (11). It is an insulated bag w/ Mickey on it and contains canned drinks (you choose them), and snacks like character cookies, Mickey pretzels, Nutter Butters, etc... I always add mylar ballons, so with the delivery charge it's about $50. I can't remember the number, but I know someone on the boards knows it. Call them and find out your options. I haven't had any problems and my DD loves the surprise. Have fun!:D

I used the WDW Florist to deliver a basket to my 3 kids (8, 4 and 1)

I forget what mine was called, but it included, a beanie, autograph book, pen, snacks in a nce wicker basket/trunk. I also added on ballons. To sabve money I just ordered one basket, but they added on 2 extra autograph books, pens and beanies.
I believe the totol cost was $75. The kids really loved it and I had the card say "Welcome to WDW, so glad you came to visit us. Be good for your mommy and dayy. Love Mickey and Minnie Mouse."
It was not in our room when we checked in, but was brought up after I called the front desk.
Janice
WL 10/96
WL 10/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter