Gift Baskets delivered to room????

SweetP

Earning My Ears
I hope someone can give me some suggestions. I have a couple of questions.

I have a 15 yr old son and a 10 yr old neice. What type of gift baskets would you suggest having sent to the room for them? I want them each to have something. My son likes the Disney theme when we are at WDW but not really when we return home. Can you give me ideas as to what you used in the past.

Also, who can I contact for this service.

Third, are the baskets already in the room when you arrive? I am asking because, we have changed rooms before we even looked at it because of the location. When we arrive, we have asked to be closer to a pool than they put us.

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

Happy Planning!!!

WDW Florist will deliver a snack basket. Then you can add personal items like beanies or pins etc. I used them to send a basket in June it was nice but a bit expensive. They delivered it the day after arrival to the room while they were out. The phone # is 1-407-827-3505. Another source is Gifts of a Lifetime. http:www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter