Gift Baskets?

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
Has anyone had a custom basket delivered to there room?

I'm trying to find a company to deliver a basket to our room when we check in to suprise my DH and DS4. :eek:

I know most of the items I want in the basket, but would like a little guidance as well. I went to http://www.giftsofalifetime.com and am eagerly waiting for the qoute. I would just like to have another quote to base pricing on.

So, has anyone done this and who have you used?

Thanks a bunch :teeth:

It sounds like you want specific items in your basket but I remember someone mentioning cute Disney cookie baskets. I believe it was cookiesbydesign.com. I have never used them but the cookies look adorable and I'm sure your DS would love it.

used pixiegifts. they were great baskets were delivered by CM's to the room. was able to put exactly what I wanted in them . We had beachtowels and autograph books etc. Price depends on what you want. My kids thought Mickey sent them.

I have used basketsbylori.com and loved it! I am planning another one for this trip. Her prices are very reasonable. You can design your own basket. She will get whatever you like!! I told her some specific items that I want for this basket (like M & M's and Goofy Unicorn lolipops, Tinkerbell key chains for the girls and always a picture frame to remember the trip) and she has been great. Delivered right to our hotel. The kids have been asking if we are getting another basket this year, but I told them no (trying to keep it a surprise). Hope this helps!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter