Gift Card re-fill?

DreamtheImpossible

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I have a trip coming November 11-15th, and I bought my kiddos gift cards. My budget has changed, and I would like to load a little more money onto them. Where in Disneyland, if any place, can I do this?

Thank you!

I do not think you can add funds directly from here. You have to buy a gift card, load it in. Abs transfer the funds. (I might be wrong.. going to double check.)
This is correct! But the OP can buy another gift card (right on this site or elsewhere) in the amount she wants to add then, combine them all to one card.

This is correct! But the OP can buy another gift card (right on this site or elsewhere) in the amount she wants to add then, combine them all to one card.
This is a great idea! Thank you so much. :) I should be able to combine an e-card to the physical card then, correct? That may be the fastest option!

Once you register the gift cards on the website, be sure to keep them even when fully depleted on the site, or at least one gift card. For future trips, when you register a card, if it gets lost you can quickly transfer the balance to one of the empty cards. If you don't have the empty on hand, its easy to buy a card with a small amount to transfer the balance to.

There have been reports on the DIS of Disney's gift card site being hacked and money removed from gift cards. The safest option is to remove your gift cards from the site once you have money transferred to them. Shouldn't hurt (I *think*) to leave an empty card on the site

Also, I have a Disney e-gift card saved to my Google Wallet, which I also uploaded to the disneygiftcard.com site. I can transfer balances to this e-gift card and use this to make purchases at POS machines as well as on Mobile order. There's a bar code on the e-gift card that CMs can scan and it's easy to copy and paste the number & EAN from Google Wallet to the Mobile order input.

Just remember to tell the CMs that you're using a gift card to make the purchase go smoother!

If you're a Disney Movies Insiders member, you can redeem points for gift cards. These are the ones I keep in my Google Wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter