Gift ideas for m-in-law prior to WDW trip

paduncan

Earning My Ears
My mother-in-law is going to WDW with us in Nov. Her birthday is coming up before that and I'd like to give her a small "get ready for Disney" gift. Any ideas? Went in local DS but mostly kids stuff and halloween suits.
Also, does anyone know of national department store/chains that usually have Disney stuff ? Or is it hit or miss? Thanks!!

Something she could use on the trip would be nice: a fanny pack with a disposable camera and film, money, travel toothbrush, comb...you get the idea...

Maybe a nice hat to wear in the parks...

I love the fanny pack , disney $ idea, I remember seeing them with Mickey on them (& pooh too I believe) at kmart. You could also go to the DS & buy an album dated 2202 for her to keep all of her memories in!

Album is another great idea. I bought her black fanny pack and ironed on red/white letters of her name (very Disney colors). Also included a box of Mcikey band-aids, Mickey fruit snacks and disposable camera. Also I found reasonable (cheap?) priced red visor and I neatly lettered in black " I love :earsboy: (just the ears!) across the visor. Thanks for everyone's ideas!

Sounds great she will LOVE it , your lucky to have a MIL to go to Disney with, Mine wouldn't leave her house to drive the 45 min to My HOUSE!

Well, since we are doing a family reunion on one day of our WDW vacation, I have already prepared a small goodie bag for my mother-out-law, nephew, niece, sister-out-law #1, her husband, and sister-out-law #2. We included a squeezy smiley faced stress ball for each adult, a big Mickey rainbow sucker for everyone, note pads, mickey pens, temporary tattoos for the kids, antenna toppers for the adults, a special disney #1 Mom snowglobe for the mother-out-law, and in special black bags with the warning do not open until dark.....glowstick jewelry. We plan on adding some gum and kleenex too. We also have arranged to carry a poncho for everyone. Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter