Gift with purchase?

DisneyFreak06

DIS Veteran
Is there a special purchase with purchase in the stores right now? And are there Halloween shirts available in the resorts?

Thanks!

It was a backpack and a blue cooler bag. I don't remember about the Halloween shirts.

Was there last weekend - PWP was a blue insulated tote (was available March 2016 as I purchased then) or a back pack. This was in the shops at the Magic Kingdom.

We stayed off property as this was a super last minute trip so no knowledge of resort selection.

Was there last weekend - PWP was a blue insulated tote (was available March 2016 as I purchased then) or a back pack. This was in the shops at the Magic Kingdom.

We stayed off property as this was a super last minute trip so no knowledge of resort selection.

Do you happen to recall how much the backpack was?

Screen_Shot_2016-06-14_at_6.30.52_PM.png

Last week, we saw the backpack and the blue insulated tote. We also saw a few places that had a beach towel, which I think are probably left overs from the summer purchase with purchase. We have the Disneyland version of the above pictured backpack which we got in July. DD is using it for school this year- and so far it really is holding up well. It is better quality than I would have expected. We went ahead and got a WDW one too, so that she will have a replacement when hers wears out.

Has anyone seen the rainbow mickey backpack recently? It was available around August. Checked MK today and only saw the black & white one.

Has anyone seen the rainbow mickey backpack recently? It was available around August. Checked MK today and only saw the black & white one.
All star movie gift shop had them two weeks ago.

We were there last week. It's around, but I think it's whatever stock is left; certainly not as widely available as the black and white. That backpack was available two years ago on our previous trip (and has held up surprisingly well, it made the trip down with us this time too).

I'm hoping they offer something new as the holiday season get underway, they usually do I think.

How's the quality of the backpack?
Not sure if they still have the black and white one pictured above (it may be the Rainbow one??) but I have one of the b&w ones and I find it to be very sturdy and durable. I also have a backpack from the summer of 2015, it was a red/yellow/black style and it was not at all durable for us. We brought home two of them and the straps broke with not very much weight in them at all. We didn't use them for school or anything just as a place to stash some playing cards, coloring book, markers to have some items to pass the time for the children. I am glad my 2015 issues didn't stop me from getting the above backpack because I love it!

Not sure if they still have the black and white one pictured above (it may be the Rainbow one??) but I have one of the b&w ones and I find it to be very sturdy and durable. I also have a backpack from the summer of 2015, it was a red/yellow/black style and it was not at all durable for us. We brought home two of them and the straps broke with not very much weight in them at all. We didn't use them for school or anything just as a place to stash some playing cards, coloring book, markers to have some items to pass the time for the children. I am glad my 2015 issues didn't stop me from getting the above backpack because I love it!
Thanks for the great feedback

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter