Gift with your add-on documents?

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have also added-on recently, when your documents came, was there a "gift" in the box too?

Based on other posts, it seems they no longer give out lithographs but are still giving out tote bags. We got a tote bag with our AKV add-on. I would have preferred a nice lithograph of AKV, though.

We were told there would be a tote bag with the box of papers when we added on AKV but, alas, there wasn't.

We recently did an add on at VWL and got a tan/brown tote (really nice - not as huge as the last one we got) and the VWL litho.

Debbie

I received the brown and tan tote this month when I did my BCV add on. No lithograph, though.

Got a white w/ blue canvas tote when we added-on BCV a couple of months ago, but when we added on BCV last year for a larger number of points we got nothing.

We got the big blue and beige one when we added on at AKV a couple months ago.

So it sounds like there are 3 new totes floating around, 1) black, 2) black and tan and 3) blue and beige.

We got the black embroidered one. I think it is quite nice. My DH said "Great, we can add that to our collection. I thought I might take it with us next time and leave it in our Owner's Locker. It is a good size to carry stuff to the pool.

Just received my documents today for our add-on. I got a black zipper tote with Mickey, castle, tree of life, MGM Mickey hat (is there a name for that?), and Spaceship Earth all embroidered on it. I might use it as a diaper bag for our Nov. trip. It's cute, I'll get more use out of this than a lithograph.

Just received my documents today for our add-on. I got a black zipper tote with Mickey, castle, tree of life, MGM Mickey hat (is there a name for that?), and Spaceship Earth all embroidered on it. I might use it as a diaper bag for our Nov. trip. It's cute, I'll get more use out of this than a lithograph.

Wow! You got a bunch of "goodies"! :thumbsup2

We just got another tote, this one black and tan, to go with our all tan one, and our blue and tan one.

Other than for road trips, I haven't found many other uses for them. (I suppose I could make pillows..................:rolleyes1 )

We got the black one with our documents--I've been conditioned for the litho so I ws surprised. Much more practical than the one we got in '01 with our original purchase--the white one with the really short handles! I was only looking for the paperwork, so any "gift" is an appreciated surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter