Gifts for Co-ordinators HELP!!!!!

ellieb

STVS video has made me feel like a movie star
My wedding is May 3rd at the WP and I am having one heck of a time finding a special gift for my co-ordinator as well as my sales manager. Could anyone let me know what type of gift they have given or any ideas on what I should give would be GREAT!!!!!!

Thanks

Is it expected that you purchase a gift for them??? I mean I understand if someone wants to but is it expected??
I guess my thinking is you spend thousands of dollars and it is just one more thing, where do you draw the line on who to buy gifts for ??
But if I were to buy to get them something I think it would be a gift cert for somewhere fun, I would imagine they get alot of trinket type things...
Grover in Winnipeg

If you are not already a member of the Disneymooner's group via yahoo groups I would join and search the archives. Several group members have posted on gifts they have given their co-ordinators for oustanding service. Just remember - they cannont accept cash.

You can also find information on www.yourfairytale.com I believe.

I am so glad you asked that question! I am getting married in January 2004 at the PV too. I thought about a gift for my sales coordinator and the planner, but I really didn't know what is appropriate either. I guess I'll check out the Disneymooners site too.

I guess it all depends on the service you get from your assigned coordinators. For instance my IW coordinator has not called me and is really of no help to me. If I call her with a question she answers it briefly and then thats it. On the other hand the women planning my Illuminations dessert party has been a doll and from now on even though she is not my coordinator I call her and she is great. I wish I could switch and have her as my coordinator but she only does custom weddings and coordinates the Illuminations dessert party :)

I would suggest something simple or unique. My DH and I sent our cordinator and sales manager each a bottle of wine that just happens to be from a wine yard that has our same last name. We were given the wine as a enagement gift and thought it would make a unique gift. We are thinking of using it as the prize in our baby gender guessing game =)

Well the wedding is over and what a Magical Wedding it was. I am still till this day in awwee. Since my wedding co-ordinator as well as sales manager went far surpass the call of duty with my wedding I decided to purchase them both something special. I ended up buying my wedding co-ordinator Debbie a pair of Neiman Marcus exclusive white gold diamond kiss earrings along with a 16" vinyl Precious moments Cinderella Doll and for my sales manager Pam a David Yurman Silver Angel pin along with a 16" vinyl Precious moments Cinderella Doll. I also gave 8in tall crystal grand father clocks as favors at my wedding and had one for each of them as well. I think that alot of time is taken by these people to ensure that our days goes smoothly and I felt that I even with the gifts that I gave that I wish I could of done more for the magical day that I had was a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HAPPENING because of the team work behind the scenes that made it happen.
If anyone has any questions about my Disney Wedding or anything about Disney Weddings please dont hesitate to contact me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter