gifts in room

MMcCarthy

DIS Veteran
we just returned from AK. we had a tough time with our ressie and thought we were going to be switched to BW but Customer Service came through. I called two days before we left and talked with the rep who had called to ask for a backup. when I originally booked, I told the rep that DD had requested going to WDW for her bday princess: and when AK opened I called the first hour they were open. I asked her where we were staying and went on to explain that my DM had died unexpectedly, I had had 2 kidney stone procedures in the last 3 weeks, and I erased most voicemail messages without listening to them. she informed us that we did in fact have a ressie at AK. pixiedust:

the 2nd night we were there, a small "mickey" bag showed up with fruit, crackers, cookies, pretzels, and cheese. :cool1: I thought my MIL had sent it but she didn't, neither did my DF. does MS leave small gifts on trips? I have never had one left before. we tried to ask at the Front Desk but they were always busy or we were always running & I forgot to ask.

just was wondering.:rolleyes1

we just returned from AK. we had a tough time with our ressie and thought we were going to be switched to BW but Customer Service came through. I called two days before we left and talked with the rep who had called to ask for a backup. when I originally booked, I told the rep that DD had requested going to WDW for her bday princess: and when AK opened I called the first hour they were open. I asked her where we were staying and went on to explain that my DM had died unexpectedly, I had had 2 kidney stone procedures in the last 3 weeks, and I erased most voicemail messages without listening to them. she informed us that we did in fact have a ressie at AK. pixiedust:

the 2nd night we were there, a small "mickey" bag showed up with fruit, crackers, cookies, pretzels, and cheese. :cool1: I thought my MIL had sent it but she didn't, neither did my DF. does MS leave small gifts on trips? I have never had one left before. we tried to ask at the Front Desk but they were always busy or we were always running & I forgot to ask.

Disney magic. :tinker:

CM's can be great!

We were on a trip for our anniversary in 2001. We had an appointment with a Disney photog in the park for some shots and had a LONG conversation with them about a whole bunch of Disney stuff, our trips, where we were staying (AKL), that it was our 2nd anniversary, that it'd been a tough year (my dad had passed away and I'd been laid off early in the year for a short time). We really hit it off (she ended up taking some shots in places we weren't supposed to go...lilke the exterior steps of Cindy's castle, etc).

The FOLLOWING day, we went to MGM, and returned back to our room to find flowers, chocolates, balloons, a bottle of sparkling wine and mickey/minnie wine glasses, some autographed pics (donald, mickey, minnie, etc) wishing us a happy anniversary, and a card from the photog doing the same. It was a GREAT piece of Disney magic.....completely unexpected.

We even sent her a thank you card (care of Disney photog services) when we got home.

Mickey and Minnie left us a signed card, balloons, and a cute figurine when we stayed at BWV for our 5th anniversary. Very magical :wizard:

We were just celebrating our 8th anniversary at VWL. Came into our studio to find ballons, a card, and a pallette of chocolate covered strawberries. DW instantly sent me to the Mercantile for the accompanying bottle of Iron Horse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter