gifts of a lifetime are they worth it

tinkandme

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Has anyone used Presentations: Gifts of a lifetime?
I have a few questions, Why do you have to pay with cash in advance? Are they trust worthy? Does Disney allow them access to do these thing they claim to be able to do? Can anyone tell me about their experiences with the company? I have been to the website, filled out their questions and am waiting for a response.
I'd like to hear any stories.

Thanks!

Gifts of a Lifetime does not receive cash payments. Clients pay by Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover, or, if they prefer, they can pay by check.

As for the rest, I hope to see some clients posting here soon!

:earsgirl:

YES!!!! Gifts of the lifetime are worth the money!! I had them do a presentation for my husband for our 15 wedding annerversy. My husband was so surprise and he just loved it. In fact he still is talking about about it and telling everyone what I did for him. In fact I was so happy with what they did I'm having them plan something for my 3 sons for Christmas when we come down to WDW.

If you want to know about what they did for my husband I would be happy to share.

They are absolutely INCREDIBLE! Last year, I was able to get a Mickey Ball delivered at home before we ever left. Plus, they were able to do something on short notice for my sister and nieces/nephew at the last minute.

Last year, I arranged for Gifts of a Lifetime to do a scavenger hunt for my son for his birthday. I can not tell you how much fun he had and how he loved it. Jane and the Pixies did an excellent job at choosing gifts. Jane met us and told my son that he had upset the Villains (we had eaten at the Villain Dinner the night before) and they hid gifts around the park. Then, DS was given the first clue. He was so worried that someone else would find the gift and next clue that he thought we should run everywhere. Of course, I knew that pixies were watching over everything. No matter what I said, Jordan wanted to run. He is disappointed that there will not be a treasure hunt this year. (I am surprising him with having the room decorated by Gifts of Lifetime) I also had a photo event. They took pictures of us reading the clues, going from place to place, etc. This was so neat because I was in the picture with Jordan. Usually, I am taking the pictures.

I also was able to get a couple of the younger pixies to go with us to a couple parks. My sister contacted Jane and the pixies and even had a surprise at Universal Studios from a pixie who went with us for the day. I also had a younger pixie go with us to Blizzard Beach. This gave my son someone to walk up those millian flights of stairs with while at BB.

I have never read or heard anything of someone who was not absolutely pleased with Gifts of a Lifetime.

Please e-mail me at clm@vvm.com if you have any questions I might be able to answer. I think this is an incredicle service. Jane and the Pixies are always customer service oriented and I ahve been happy with everything. Can you tell?

Hi!

I can give our 200% endorsement of Jane and Her Pixies! They pulled off the suprise of the century this pasts April for a group of us!
We surprised a friend who was visiting WDW and we had a birthday treasure hunt in the Magic Kingdom.

I had numerous phone calls and emails with Jane and she was instrumantal in giving our friend a "Gift of a lifetime!"

Everything that Jane said she was going to do was done and more so!

Our friend was so happy and so surprised that the whole experienc was well worth the money we spent!

We paid by check and that was not a probelm and Jane was in contact with me right after the surprise, so rest assured that you can most definalty " trust" Jane and her pixies! And you won't be sorry! Every penny we spent was so well worth it!

Enjoy what ever you want to plan!

BonnieG:bounce:

Thanks for such quick responses!
If only life was more like this.

I suppose I just needed to hear of others stories before making a decision. I guess I find it hard to beleive that
this can really be done at Disney, they seem to be very protective. Also, that a company like Presentations: Gifts of a Lifetime even exists, It sounds so wonderful!
Again thank you and I look forward to hearing back from them. My mistake about the cash payments. It reads They do not take
a credit card on an event that is more than 90 days away. The event
must be less
than 90 days from today to pay with a credit card.

Thanks Again to All,
Tinkandme

I am so glad that we were able to calm your fears!

I am sure whatever Jane plans for you...you will be satisfied! 100%!~

BonnieG:pinkbounc

for my honeymoon next year. After reading about them for the last 6 months on these boards, I am happy to say they have my full trust, and I am looking forward to the surprise they are going to be giving my fiance ~ well, husband I guess. I would like to ask one thing... when I book with gifts of a lifetime, do they plan out the day for us? and if so, how do you go about the decision making for the day? Also, do you pre-prepare and inform us of the times, etc, of the day??

Thanks

Joline

You can trust Jane and the Pixies 100%. I forgot to mention that. They are just indescribable.

Hi Joline!

I can't wait to hear what you and Jane will cook up for your husband! It will be fantastic, for sure!

lets see...when I booked the surprise for Sue...I knew which park she'd be in the day of the treasure hunt and Jane planned the day around that! She is fairly flexable. AND...the day before the surprise Sue and her grandson were presented with gift boxes...his had all sorts of gifts fit for a 7 year old and her's had a Sorcerrers hat and they both had guest of honor badges. Sue's box also had a note telling her to call Jane to "claim" her gift and then Jane just took it from there!

I was a little leary about having this planned without me being there to make sure it all went off right BUT....Jane is more detail oriented then I am, which is saying a lot! :p

Jane does stay in contact with you before the trip and surprise and I also sent her pictures of Sue and Jimmy so she could spot them plus that crazy hat was a give away!

I am sure Jane will set something up with you before you arrive so you'll know what is going to happen and where!

Have fun and I did post a long report I think on the trip reports boards....just do a search with my name or gifts of a lifetime and you should come across it!

Trust Jane...go with her and her Pixies and you won't be sorry!

Jane...if you are reading this.......HI FROM BONNIE AND SUE AND JIMMY! :jester:

BonnieG

I haven't used Gifts of a Lifetime for an event, but have ordered from them. I got Guest of Honor badges for the whole family and bottle straps; I wanted them before our trip so that we'd have them from Day 1 without having to run around looking for them.

Jane also got me one of the LAST Walk around the World bricks to be sold at WDW last year. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: We were so excited!! This coming trip we'll be able to see it installed. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I didn't order any special surprise or anything but, I ordered twice from Jane during the month preceding my trip. Just the standard items that were available that I wanted right away when we arrived. I was leary about the delivery time the site states but, was personally assured by Jane, via email, that my orders would arrive on time! The 2nd order arrived the exact same day she said it would, which was about 1 week after I placed the order and 1 week before we left. They truly have a wonderful market on this and are truly deserving of all the kind words! IMHO!

Last year we did a birthday party scavanger hunt for our twin daughter's 6th birthday. It was the highlight of their trip. The survey that we filled out helped Jane to pick the perfect gifts. The girls thought it was so special that "Mickey Mouse" knew it was their birthday and had planned this all for them. Right after their event got over my husband had one planned for mine. I am a huge piglet fan. He had her set up a scavanger hunt all themed around piglet. I got piglet stuff at each stop. And then at the end all of the clues I had followed were to be put together. What did they all have in common? Rings. My husband gave me a replacement for my wedding ring that my daughters had lost 2 years before. I was SO excited. It was so cool. That will be our best Disney memory for a long time. Everyone should do a Gifts of a Lifetime presentation at least once.

If you all don't mind my asking, would you please tell me how much you paid for one of the scavenger hunts? We will be at the Magic Kingdom on my daughter's 10th birthday, and was considering setting one up for her. Thanks!

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:
Has anyone had them send a welcome basket to their room before you arrived? I read somewhere that that was possible but I dont see it on their website. I would like to have items I have collected to be in the room when we get there.

Hi, we also have used Jane with wonderful results! We had a wedding vow renewal at the poly beach one morn. Jane had arranged flowers for myself and 2 DD's, ear hats for all involved, and a mickey bow tie for my hubby. Also after we said our vows she gave our kids bubbles to shower us with! :)

Later that eve we had cake and champange while watching the fireworks. My hubby had already given Jane a ring for me that morn, it was now hidden on the beach and I had to dig it up! LOL Using a little kids sand shovel, it was soo funny! Jane had aslo buried each of the kids a little gift that they had to dig up. It really gave us something special to remember.

Later that week I got back at my hubby for his 40th B-day with a surprises from Jane. All geared toward turning 40, te gifts were great and very funny!

This year we arranged a treasure hunt for our DD turning 15. It was all themed around Cirque and music. Jane's choice of gift's was great, and my daughter had a great time with it.

Jane's company has given us even more special memories thatn we would have had otherwise. We think she's wonderful and suggest her to anyone that we know of that's going down.

Thank You all,

I am so glad you have all decided to lend your stories to me, not only have you eased my anxiety but you all have also given me some ideas. This is for a 35th birthday party for my husband. He and I are usually the ones throwing the parties for our friends and family.

I would really like this event to be very special for him, he is a Disney Fan his first trip was in early 1992, we returned for our honeymoon in 1996 and became part of the DVC. (Best money we've ever spent).

He is also very hard to surprise, He has had a difficult year diagnosed with diabetes, grandmother passed away, I'm out of work and he has been the sole provider for us, very bussy, very difficult, never complains!

I hope I can pull this off!

Again thanks so much,
Tinkandme

You will have no problems planning the perfect surprise for your husband with Jane and the pixies. My favorite characters are the Disney villains, and they did a great job planning a scavenger hunt - all with a villain theme.
Go for it - you'll be glad you did!

My family decided we needed to do something special for my youngest DS - who is always doing little sweet things for all of us, so we arranged a pixie surprise for her this past November.

It was so incredibly wonderful - we have this absolutely amazing picture of her and the smile on her face tells us that she felt everything we wanted to say. Jane & the pixies were just the greatest!

Hope your event is just as wonderful as ours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter