• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giftshops...current promotion?

vikster1

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has been recently...
What is the current promotion in the giftshops? Either resort or parks? You know, the one where if you spend x amount to get the item for x amount.

Thanks

There was a thread asking this recently. Ppl said that they haven't offered this promotion in awhile

I have a castle blanket from about 7 years ago. It's so cozy.

As well as many bags from over the years. I always needed a new bag to bring home my goodies. lol

The only thing they have now is buy 2 T-shirts and pay 20.00 a piece instead of the higher price for 1. These are certain T-shirts.

They have not offered the purchase with purchase in awhile. I think it is because of the 20% off for the AP holders, just my theory:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter